Saturday, July 16, 2016

Should modern artists be worried?


These original works are called “Towel at back door 1”, “Towel at back door 2” (below),

"Towel at back door 3" (below)

and “New dog-deck day 1”.
As you can see I am creating a series of abstract “PRINTS” and having fun experimenting using our hallway, living room and kitchen floors. Enzo is literally following in my footsteps adding to my designs with his tiny feet!
I then shake of my fine fur coat (spraying mud and water everywhere) and  hear loud screams of delight from my human. She's told me she will save the photos of her walls for another day.  I wonder why?

So what do you think of my art and can you guess what season it is where I live?

Woofs,
Riley






8 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that's super modern art... I bet the Louvre will call you soon for getting one of your towels :o)

How Sam Sees It said...

We think your artwork is wonderful and should be in every home!

Monty, Harlow and Ramble

Molly the Airedale said...

Mud season! You guys are fabulous artists!

Mrs. JP said...

My favorite is definitely towel 3. Farmable! I'm guessing winter/spring.

meowmeowmans said...

Brilliant! You guys have real artistic skills!

Sweet William The Scot said...

Well this is January 25, 2017 either you have not posted for awhile or I am lost. I think you are into your summer by now and I asked my puter and it said you are Now
61 °F with
Passing clouds
Sound like a nice walkie day!
Thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday.
Sweet William The Scot

Unknown said...

Just saw your post and I love it!!! Beautiful pictures of your nice artwork!!! Keep sharing more:)
Jessi

sprinkles said...

I love it! I used to have a kitty who was quite good at nose art on the windows.