Saturday, December 2, 2017

Summer in New Zealand


Just a quick post to say I am still here even though I don't blog much anymore. It is now summer in NZ. Look what I found last Sunday... a huge pom pom!

The one who feeds me told me she used to make pom poms when she was a little girl. This one is made up of over 3000 pom poms and is called "Pop! Bang! Boom!" It is part of the biannual "Sculpture in the Gardens" exhibition currently on at the Auckland Botanic Gardens.
Enzo (wearing the Halti) and I also liked the "Howling Together" sculpture, so we let out a few woofs of approval while this photo was being taken.

Riley

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How wonderful to see both of you! You are looking as handsome as ever! Wow- that huge pompom is amazing and beautiful!

serena said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! I've wondered about you and it's obvious you're both doing well. Enjoy your summertime; here in Kentucky winter is taking hold.

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi Riley! We are just getting back into blogging. It's good to hear from you!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

World of Animals, Inc said...

It's so wonderful to see you both having a great time in New Zealand. Just look at that red ball. Looks to be just a little too big to play with. LOL!! Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals